Friday, December 29, 2006

Traveling

As you know, if you read this blog, I am traveling in the US right now to visit family. I was with Janessa, my youngest daughter from Dec. 16 to the 23rd. Real early on the 24th, I left and went to Pierre, SD on a 15 hour bus trip, arriving there at 5:10am. We celebrated Christmas eve dinner with family and then Christmas day and had a wonderful time. On the 26th, I traveled to Rapid City, SD and stayed with a cousin, who the next morning took me to the airport and I flew out to Seatle, WA to be with my oldest son Butch, Erin and graddaughters Hannah and Ella. I have now been here a little over 1 day and it has been very good so far! We also celebrated Christmas last night. So, I have had 3 Christmas celebrations and will have 2 more to go! I will explain more later. Make your life a great day!

Here's a quote for you that I just read: “Even with language training, Russian is so difficult,” he said. “There’s a local saying, ‘Russian will be the only language spoken in heaven because it takes an eternity to understand it.’”

1 comment:

Ben Berry said...

i think they said the same thing about the japanese language. ha ha! what language do you think we'll speak in heaven?