Monday, March 31, 2008

Family Pictures

I want you to know my family! So I am going to share some pictures.

My family is my eldest Butch is 32, his wife Erin and their 2 girls Hannah, 5 and Ella 3. Butch is a Chiropractor and Erin is a housewife. Then Ben is 29 and his girl friend is Erica. Ben has been a missionary in Japan for 5 years and has just started on working on His Master's Degree in Missions and Erica works in the Bible Department as a secretary. Jenise is 26 and her husband is Jon and their 1 year old son is Malachi. Jenise is now a housewife after Graduating with a commercial artist degree. Jon is the treasure for a fast growing oil company. My youngest daughter is Janessa and she is 24 and her 3 year old son is Gavin. Janessa is working as a Manager in Day Care.
Janessa, Ben, Erica, Jon, Jenise, Butch and Gavin and Malachi in arms.
Jenise and Jon Grottis on their wedding day!

Erin, Butch, Ella and Hannah

I have tons of more pictures, and would be glad to share them with you if you want!!!

No comments: